TIDE Workshop - Cutting-edge solutions for advanced cities (28 May 2015)
/ TIDE Workshop - Cutting-edge solutions for advanced cities (28 May 2015)
The European TIDE project closely cooperates with leading cities that have implemented innovative measures and are willing to share their advanced experience andknowledge with interested learning cities. In return, TIDE wants to offer these pioneer cities a platform to discuss cuttingedge solutions with their peers.
The TIDE workshopon cutting-edge solutions will allow these forerunners in urban mobility innovation to gain new insights via exchange with other leading cities inEurope, and recognised urban mobility experts.
The workshop offered participants:
- insight insocietal trends that shape the future of transport in European cities
- insight in keyurban transport innovations, presented by those early adopters who haveimplemented the measures.
The event took place place in Leipzig on the 28th of May, in conjunction with theAnnual Summit of the International Transport Forum.
Presentations are available below:
-Presentation of the TIDE project Ivo Cré (Polis)
- Presentation of the SOLUTIONS project Olivier Lah (Wuppertal Institute)
- Access for coach Laszlo Sandor Kerenyi (BKK )
- Changingmobility patterns Rico Wittwer (TUDresden)
- Usinggamification and social media to change behaviour Andrew Nash
Cutting-edge cities bilateral exchange - Bernard Gyergyay (RupprechtConsult)
Session 3: Cutting-edge solutions for cities: cities' testimonials
- Amsterdam, Rick Batelaan
-Copenhagen Electric, Mette Hoé
-Stockholm, Jonas Ericsson
- Leipzig,Kerstin Löbel
-Rotterdam, Arjan Oranje
Published on 09 Mar 2015
Updated on 04 Jun 2015